Rice & Box
Rice & Box
In 2014, Rice & Box was founded by the Tenderfresh Group. Rice & Box was established as an improved version of Tenderfresh Xpress. Through feedback from consumers and competition, the management at Tenderfresh envisions for Rice & Box to capture the heart-landers through better food quality and ambience at affordable prices. It is currently located at White Sands Shopping Mall offering the residents a wide array of delectable food products.
At Rice & Box, consumers can expect quick service and generous portions. Its menu comprises of its signature chicken cooked in a variety of styles accompanied with tasty rice (Ayam Masak Merah, Thai Sweet and Sour etc), root beer-battered fish and chips and Tenderfresh’s ever popular Fried Spring Chicken and Barbequed Chicken.
- Strong presence in local F&B market – tenderfresh needs no introduction to heart-landers in Singapore. Being part of tenderfresh means that you don’t need to start from scratch and you get to leverage on their reputation and establishments.
- Excellent logistics team – tenderfresh Group is a one-stop shop for any small-time business owners. Every ingredient that you need for your franchised outlet can be supplied from their central kitchen.
- Proven track record of building successful franchised units – Working with franchisees is nothing new to tenderfresh. In fact, tenderfresh has helped many aspiring business owners to achieve their dreams of owning an F&B outlet
- Experienced franchise management team – With over 30 years of experience, tenderfresh has ample know-how to assist you on every aspect of the business. You are not alone on the road to being a successful business owner because there is a team of people supporting you on your franchise journey
- Simple Operations – As a franchisee, you only have to carry out simple preparations work because all of the heavy preparation work will be done by the franchisor.
- Wide range of customers – tenderfresh creates good quality staple food that anyone will eat on a daily basis. Be it young or old, tenderfresh has something to offer to everyone. Furthermore, being halal-certified allows you to reach out to an even wider range of customers, which translates to more sales for you.
|Year of Establishment|
|Country of Origin|
|Number of Units|
Single Unit Franchise (SUF)
SUF: 5 years (and renewal of 5 years)
|Size of Unit|
|Estimated Setup Cost|
USD 120K (This excludes rental deposits and franchise fee)