SALAID, born 2016 in Berlin-Germany and raised in UK, is a fast casual concept that partnered up with the owners of the UK success story German Doner Kebab (GDK), the Sarwar family. Ready to conquer the UK with the freshly chopped salads, family based dressing recipes and amazing customer experience.
Training & Support:
- Extensive training and support available, pre-opening and post-opening
Unique Business Proposition
- Fresh, chopped salads & choprolls (=salad meets burrito)
- Live kitchen theater with tech-inspired customer experience
- Destination breads for choprolls, transferring real streetfood taste to our destination salads (e.g. corn-jalapeno bread for the mexican salad)
- Designed for current and future food trends: Vegan, vegetarian, superfoods, halal and many more.
- We are all about tasty; healthy is just a bonus
- Family based dressing recipes from over 30 years with a modern, healthy twist
- No hot food consent required means a greater choice of sites
- German engineered efficient processes, ideal for quick lunch breaks
- All-day menu (also featuring our USP destination choprolls)
- Sit in, takeaway, collect, home delivery
- Incredible on- and off-line marketing, focusing around social media
- A fast and reliable supply chain
- Winter and summer menus, reacting to fresh produce cost variances, providing optimised food cost structure
- Strong, experienced international franchise team as a sister company of German Doner Kebab
- Business catering as a big market opportunity.