Founded in 2001, Stag Match was born out of passion and love for teaching. Today, Stag Match is a registered education business and has blossomed to become industry leaders in providing quality and affordable education for children from vast varieties of backgrounds.
Stag Match aims to prepare its students to excel as young leaders of tomorrow by combining an exclusive collegiate-based curriculum tailored specifically for children with enhanced, first class educational services. We offer subjects – English, Maths, Science, Chinese, Malay, and Phonics from Pre-school to Secondary 5 level.
Stag Match also offers Enrichment Courses like Robotic Courses, Coding, Singapore Science Centre Young Scientist Programme etc.
Stag Match uses a unique system to improve academic skills while also increasing children’s concentration span. We hold the students’ needs and development close to our hearts and we believe that all students should be given the opportunity to grow in their hearts, bodies and minds.
- Flexibility of choosing a combination of programmes to suit your market
- Mature Management team with more than a decade’s time in the education business
- Experience across various formats of business: tuition, student-care, children’s enrichment, adult training
- Relatively lower investment costs and stable returns
- Curriculum developed by in-house trainers and approved by Ministry of Education
|Year of Establishment||
|Country of Origin||
|Number of Units||
Single Unit Franchise (SUF)
|Single Unit Franchise Fee||
For first 10 Franchisee: USD 10K (Achiever Program), USD 5K (CC/RC)
20% of Total Centre/Service Fee
SUF: 2/3/5 years
|Size of Unit||
700 sq ft onwards
|Estimated Setup Cost||
S$30,000 onwards (depends on territory and location). This includes Renovation, Fixtures and Equipment, Franchise Fee and Working Capital
|Franchise Quality Mark||