Grown from a single well-loved local food concept specialising in delectable charcoal barbecued Spring Chickens and Chicken Wings, Tenderfresh Group is today a bona fide 100 outlet strong F&B concept that is a proudly Singaporean brand with house-brands like Tenderfresh Express, Tenderfresh Classic, Tenderfresh Rice & Box, Golden Rooster, Tenderbest (Halal Concept), Torigo, Play Kitchen, Ichicks and Amigos.
Since its early beginnings, Tenderfresh has enjoyed very strong support from the local franchise community. A good proportion of its growth has been a result of successful local franchise expansion. The expansion of these brands and its strong presence in almost every neighbourhood estate firmly established Tenderfresh as a household name.
Tenderfresh started from a retail origin with its first outlet located at Whitley Road Hawker Centre (which is no longer available after the land was acquired for alternative use). Back then, it was a humble establishment with an in-house recipe well-received by its customers.
- Strong presence in local F&B market – tenderfresh needs no introduction to heart-landers in Singapore. Being part of tenderfresh means that you don’t need to start from scratch and you get to leverage on their reputation and establishments.
- Excellent logistics team – tenderfresh Group is a one-stop shop for any small-time business owners. Every ingredient that you need for your franchised outlet can be supplied from their central kitchen.
- Proven track record of building successful franchised units – Working with franchisees is nothing new to tenderfresh. In fact, tenderfresh has helped many aspiring business owners to achieve their dreams of owning an F&B outlet
- Experienced franchise management team – With over 30 years of experience, tenderfresh has ample know-how to assist you on every aspect of the business. You are not alone on the road to being a successful business owner because there is a team of people supporting you on your franchise journey
- Simple Operations – As a franchisee, you only have to carry out simple preparations work because all of the heavy preparation work will be done by the franchisor.
- Wide range of customers – tenderfresh creates good quality staple food that anyone will eat on a daily basis. Be it young or old, tenderfresh has something to offer to everyone. Furthermore, being halal-certified allows you to reach out to an even wider range of customers, which translates to more sales for you.
|Year of Establishment|
|Country of Origin|
|Number of Units|
Area Franchise (AF)
10 years + 10 years
|Size of Unit|
1500 sq ft – 2000 sq ft
|Estimated Setup Cost|
USD 300K onwards